Thursday, July 30, 2015

Love. Always.



I've been missing from this blog for quite some time now. Why? I've been busy being swept of my feet by my best friend and fiance :)



I'm now engaged to the purest, most caring man I know. We've worked hard to get to this point and it's already so worth it. We spent a lot of time in prayer trying to figure out what was best. It was, however, when we took a step of faith into the dark and decided to move forward, that we were blessed to see how God had already been involved in the details of our relationship and had been confirming our choice as the best possible choice all along. Faith certainly precedes the miracle. I'm so grateful to be marrying the biggest miracle in my life this September. He's amazing and I love him. Always. 




To read more about our story, see more pictures and learn more about what we believe, go to www.brentandmichelle.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thoughts and feedback. Please keep comments respectful. Thanks :)