Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Prepare to Serve Interview: The Influx of Sister Missionaries

Sziasztok,
Here's the next one:


As stressful as this transition was and as much as it probably impacted my ability to learn the language properly, I'm incredibly grateful for the opportunity I had to go senior so quickly. Each one of my junior companions was incredible. It also made us depend a whole lot more on the Lord considering we had no idea what we were doing on our own. Looking back, it's so crazy to me that we were knocking on strangers' doors all day long and only understanding a portion of what they were saying back. But somehow despite the language barrier, we communicated a lot more. It was definitely an adventure of a lifetime.

Love Always,
Michelle

All of these beautiful sisters were my companions (not in order)
From left to right: My MTC companion, One of my sister-training-leader companions, my short time Hungarian companion, my trainee, another trainee (2nd half), me, another sister-training-leader companion, another trainee (2nd half) who was also my last companion. 4 are missing from this picture (3 junior companions and my trainer).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thoughts and feedback. Please keep comments respectful. Thanks :)