Monday, October 29, 2012

Szia

Yesterday and today were very good, yet very hard days. It was a lot of Hi, Goodbye. Funny that in Hungarian there's a word- Szia- that means both.

Tomorrow I get set apart as a full-time missionary. That means that I will no longer be doing my own blog. Luckily my mom should be posting my weekly e-mails here.

I just want to say köszönöm szépen (thank you so much) to everyone who has supported me. I have the most amazing friends and family. I feel like I have hundreds of Thank-You cards to write, and even if I do get all of those done, it still wouldn't be enough to thank all of you. I can't express how grateful I am for wonderful friends and family.

These 2 girls I've known for so long. Darci (on the right) I've known
since we were 2 years old. And Megan (on the left) since 3rd grade.
Now they're both married and I'm going on a mission. Love these girls.

And this is my best friend. Hailey was probably
the hardest to say goodbye to because she is 4 and
will be 5 1/2 before I get back. I don't want her to grow up,
but she said "that's what people are for". She's such a great
example to me and I couldn't love her more. I will miss
her immensely.

Some great friends. Old coworkers from the Telefund and some amazing
roommates. What awesome people for coming down to support me.

Two more of my favorite people. Love these girls. Life will be
different without being able to talk to them all the time.
My Kamp girls. Both fun coworkers and amazing family.
Working at Fotofly was worth it just to be able to
spend more time with them. And if Lexi decides to,
she'll be an amazing missionary in a few years.
Wow okay. Can I say how blessed I am again? There are so many wonderful people in my life. I'm excited to serve a mission and be able to serve the people in Hungary. I know I'll come to love them too. I really do love you all.
SZIA
Love Always,
"Sister Curtin"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thoughts and feedback. Please keep comments respectful. Thanks :)