Friday, October 26, 2012

MTC Address

Today I got my MTC mailing address. (Also found on the sidebar)
Sister Michelle Delta Curtin
MTC Mailbox # 111
HUN-BUD 0115
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

And I know the "secret" MTC code- that seemingly random 0115 in my address? that means that (as of now) I will be in the MTC until 01/15 (January 15, 2013). Which means I'd be there the full 12 weeks. They did say however that MTC time would be cut by 1/3 because of the new changes, so I'm not completely confident in that date. I guess I'll find out later and you'll have to stay posted here.

If I am there for the whole 12 weeks, this is one of the reasons. She can do it, but can you learn this alphabet?:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thoughts and feedback. Please keep comments respectful. Thanks :)