Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Temple Ten: Family

Temple Ten was to the Logan Temple. My brother had a band competition up there, so we made a weekend trip of the whole thing.
The Logan temple. Taken in the parking lot because we didn't
want to photo-bomb any wedding pictures :)
 
First, in the morning, we went to do some baptisms. We had a couple family names for my brother and I to do. While there, I heard someone say my name. Small world- Sarah, a friend from my old job at BYU, was there too. She's super cute and it was so good to see her, she was there because of the band competition too.

When we did the confirmations, they (this time out of habit and procedure) went ahead and did some temple names for us as well. My brother had some Spanish names, and once again- without them knowing- I did some Hungarian names. I think it's pretty obvious by now that I'm supposed to go to Hungary :)

After that, my brother went back to the Hotel and my mom and dad and I went and did some sealings. This was something I had never experienced before. My parents have always been LDS, so I never needed to be sealed to them and I have yet to find Mr. Foreverafter and be marrie and sealed to him- so I didn't really know what to expect. It was a good experience. The sealing room was beautiful and the sealer was very friendly and kind. It was surprisingly slow, so we ended up doing a lot of work and I loved spending some extra time with my parents.

Once again, without fail, a wonderful experience at the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thoughts and feedback. Please keep comments respectful. Thanks :)