Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Time Keeps Moving On

I hope you didn't expect me to keep posting every single day. Well.. I guess I haven't missed a day yet. BUT, I definitely underestimated how much time I would have for this and for mission preparation. It feels like I have have hardly any time at all. Especially with work.

I will keep working on it though. I'm sure I'll post after my meeting with the stake and then of course I will post when I know when and where I am going. This will also be kept as my missionary blog once I leave (with help from the fam). So don't give up on me quite yet.

For now.. here is a little proof of two things: 1. I work (it was taken at our studio) and 2. Love Always is still my motto...


Anyway... this will likely be the end of my sixty-something day streak of writing, but I'll still try to keep consistent.
Love Always,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thoughts and feedback. Please keep comments respectful. Thanks :)