Sunday, May 20, 2012

Journal Entry 60: Unwritten

THE EVOLUTION OF A TESTIMONY: Day 60
Journal entry 60 is blank. No pen smears, no tear stains, no nerdy signature. That's because journal entry 60 is yet to be written. I've caught up to the last page. I still have about 60 pages left to write in this journal and then I'm on to my missionary journal.


This project has taken me 2 months straight. The process has been such a good thing for me. Even if no one ever reads this, going back in my journals was a wonderful experiment for me. I've learned so much about myself and my testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has been re-enforced.


I'm so grateful that I wrote all of the entries that I did, so that I could look back before my mission and remember that I really have been converted to this gospel. God has been in my life every step of the way, whether I realized it then or not.


I've learned a lot from my past over the last 60 days. I learned that I have stronger faith than I thought I did. I learned that I've already witnessed miracles. I learned that God has been preparing me for a mission all along. And, of course, I re-learned the importance of loving always.



Love Always!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thoughts and feedback. Please keep comments respectful. Thanks :)